Saturday, June 7, 2014

* Battle of the Sitiches *





Hi everyone.......I am beyond excited!!!!  I have been chosen to be a challenger in the Battle of the Stitches!!  For those of you who don't know what this is....I will explain.:)
The Battle of the Stitches is a fun competition between 12 pattern designers.  Every designer is given the same theme to work their design around.  Then, every designer is given the same stitch they must use in the design!!  Oh, how fun does this sound????
I must admit....I am a little nervous.  There are so many talented designers in this round.  Many of who I have admired for years, and have been inspired by them greatly!!!
All the designers are given 2 weeks to create an idea, get it crocheted, tested, and photographed!!!  Yikes!!!
I have got my design, and I am in the 1st stages of getting it made:) 
I will keep you all posted on how the project is coming along.  If you want more info on
The Battle of Stitches...I will include a link below to all the pages:)
Fingers and Toes are crossed.........here we go:)

Cuddle Me Beanies Facebook Page - click here
The Battle of the Stitches Facebook Page - click here
The Battle of the Stitches website - click here

No comments:

Post a Comment