Friday, April 25, 2014

Fun For Summer!! Free Crochet Patterns!!

I thought it was about time I get movin' on my blog!!  I know *wink* *wink*...it's about time:)
As a designer, I am always on the look out for great new patterns that I don't have to concentrate on coming up with on my own.  So....for summer, I decided I wanted to feature a few FREE patterns that I have loved working up.  Hope you love them as much as I do:)


BABY OWL ORNAMENTS
by a Morning Cup Of Jo Creations
 
 



Click HERE for Baby Owl Ornament Pattern


 
These adorable owls are one of many great patterns!!  And they are FREE!!  I can't tell you how many sets of these I have made the last few years!!  Everyone loves them.  I have made them for Easter.....put them in a cute Easter Basket!!  Adorable!!
 
 
 
BUNNY PATTERN
by Emi Harrington
 
 
 
I have made many of these cute stuffed Bunnies!!  They are so quick and easy to make.  I give them as a Free Gift when I get a big order!!  Put a bell inside them and they are great for a rattle for a new baby:)
 
 
 
SCRUBBIE DOTS
by Doni Speigle
 
 
 
I haven't had the time to crochet these yet, but it is next on my list!!!!  These would be great as a quick last minute gift.....or put them in a gift basket full of great kitchen things!!!  I am so doing it!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment