Friday, January 30, 2015

Celtic Weave Stitch

I have just released 3 new crochet patterns!!!  I must say, they are my favorites to date......I know...I say this every time, but it is really true!!  The Cross my Heart Newsboy, Boot Cuffs, and Fingerless Gloves. If you would like to purchase these patterns...here is the link to my Ravelry page.


 


They are made using the Celtic Weave Stitch!!  I knew instantly what I wanted to create using this stitch!!  I know it may look a little intimidating at first...but rest assured...it is very simple once you get the technique down.

I knew a few people(me included) would struggle with this...so I have created a video with a step by step tutorial on how to work the Celtic Weave Stitch in the round.  Enjoy!



 










No comments:

Post a Comment