Saturday, June 28, 2014

* My Favorite Crochet Patterns *

I must say.....this was a very hard decision!!!  I had to limit myself to just 10 patterns...or I could go on for days!!!  All of these crochet patterns I have worked up......and ALL of them were fantastic!!  I truly believe in supporting other pattern designers, because I really appreciate the time and effort it takes to put into them!!!  If you are looking for some great patterns....you won't go wrong with these!!!  And here they are..........................click on names for link to patterns.


1 - Color & Shape Design - Soulful Blanket
Wow....this pattern is fantastic!!  I have made 4 different blankets using her designs, and they are all super fabulous!!!



2 - HodgePodge Crochet - Diamond Mermaid Cocoon Photo Prop
If you are looking for the most adorable photo prop for you baby.......this is it!!!  The pattern is fantastic, as are all of Tanya's designs!!!




3 - Two Girls Patterns - Baby Seaside Gladiator Sandals
I have made so many of these sandals....I can't remember the how many:)  They are so quick and easy to work up, and the pattern is easy to follow and the end result is perfection!!!  They have so many cute patterns, most of which are items to wear on your feet!!  I LOVE!!!




4 - Knot Your Nanas Crochet - Zoo Blanket Applique Set
Teri has the most adorable blanket patterns!!!  Each blanket is made in squares and the appliques are sewn on!!  I can't believe the creativity!!!  She has this blanket pattern, the princess blanket pattern, and her newest(which I have not done yet...but will) boys will be boys blanket.





5 - The Hat & I - Owl Obsession Blanket
I think this Blanket speaks for itself!!!  Beautiful!!!  I have made 2 of these blankets and they are fantastic!!!!!  The Hat and I has many other adorable blanket patterns!!!




6 - Bonita Patterns - Crocodile Stitch Booties
I think everyone who is a crochet fanatic has seen these adorable croc booties!!!  They are even cuter in person!!  The pattern is easy to read and they work up rather quick!!  Don't let the crocodile stitch scare you!!




7 - The Lovely Crow - "Boot Scoot'n Cowboy Hat"
I love this Hat!!!!  It is one of the best cowboy hat patterns I have come across!!!  She also has cute boots to go right along with it!!!





8 - Shop Kimberlie - Double Casserole Carrier
What????  This is the BEST idea ever!!!!  Kimberlie has the most creative mind!!!  Fantastic pattern!!!




9 - Cuddle Me Beanies - Inside-Out Slouch Hat and Gloves
I had to include some of my own designs...right?  This has been the most popular of all my designs!!  I love the look with either multiple colors, or just 1 solid color!!!  Fun!!!




10 - Cuddle Me Beanies - Flower Me Tote
Here is another one of my most popular designs!!!  I love bags!!!  I have 2 other bags in this same style with different square motifs:)


No comments:

Post a Comment