Thursday, May 8, 2014

New Pattern * Fun in the Summer Beach Bag and Sunglass Case *



When this time of year rolls around, I seem to forget about the crocheting and seem to focus more on yard work and the sun:)  But, this year I decided to sit down and come up with a new Beach Bag design.  Ok.....I know, I live in Utah, and there is no beach in sight.....but I never know when one might come in handy:)  It started me thinking on how many uses this cute bag will have.  Picnics, fun at the swimming pool, going to the park, taking goodies to the 4th of July Celebrations....the ideas are endless.  So, if you would like to create this bag for some summer fun......I will be releasing it next week!!!  It is being tested by my great group of dedicated crochet testers.  Stay tuned!!!  It will be on sale the day of the release so check back often:)

No comments:

Post a Comment